Tuusulanjärvi Culture Tour
Let me take you first on a relaxing cultural city tour in Helsinki. I will introduce you the great cultural highlights with interesting stories of history and the stories of our lifestyle here in the north. Then we drive to the countryside to Tuusulanjärvi Lake, enjoy traditional lunch and visit the big Halosenniemi home gallery of the painter Pekka Halonen and then Ainola, the home of the national composer of Finland Jean Sibelius. On the way back we pop at the Design Center Iittala.
9. 00 Our tour starts by private minibus or bus taking you from your hotel or the pier of your cruising ship to the the main attractions of the City of Helsinki. We shall view the Senate Square, The Uspenski Cathedral and make a stop at the The Market Place. We shall see the Sibelius monument, The Rock Church and the Finlandia Hall, and visit The Music Center and The Oodi Library. We shall continue our tour to Tuusulanjärvi.
12. 30 Lunch at Krapi or Härmän Rati
13. 30 Visit at Halosenniemi, the home, ateljé and museum of Pekka Halonen
15. 30 Departure from Ainola.
16. 00 Visit at Arabia Design and Shoppind Center on the way back to town.